Join our DAP Internship Programme!
The DAP "Know An MP" Youth Programme for the year 2013 is now open for application. The DAP Malaysia will be offering 10 places of attachment nationwide to various top national leaders, Members of Parliament and State Assemblymen (ADUN) in Malaysia.
If you are between 18-30, write in before 31 May 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org!
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
During the programme, candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Assist and contribute to the work of the MP/ADUN
- Gain first-hand experience and insight of being a national leader
- Attend parliamentary sessions or state assembly sessions
Organize and participate in press conferences, discussions, political events etc.
As part of the programme, candidates are required to:
- Submit a 300-word essay documenting their experience and insight gained
- Contribute a 1000-word proposal on how to improve the office of an MP/ADUN or the operation of DAP Malaysia; OR a research topic of choice on a current issue for MP/ADUN debate during parliamentary or state assembly session
Initiate and organize a community event to engage sociopolitical awareness
- Youths between age 18-30 (students, fresh grads or young working adults)
- Full-time attachment, MINIMUM period of 1 month
- Selection based on assessment of academic results and experience
- Closing date of application: 31ST MAY 2013
- Start date of programme: Anytime after 1st June 2013
- Successful candidates will be informed via email
Email resume / curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter expressing interest to daprocket(at)rocketmail(dot)com email@example.com
Include in your application the following:
- Preferred location (ie. which state/city in Malaysia)
- Preferred duration of your attachment
- MP/ADUN of preference
For enquiries, kindly email daprocket(at)rocketmail(dot)com firstname.lastname@example.org
# Parti - parti lain dalam Pakatan Rakyat (terutamanya PAS) patut mencontohi program Intern seperti DAP ini. Program sebegini akan banyak membawa kekuatan dan keuntungan kepada parti dalam jangka masa panjang yang mana boleh mendekatkan golongan muda berpelajaran dengan parti, mengasah bakat mereka dan melahirkan pemimpin - pemimpin muda yang berkaliber dalam parti.